Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey World!

So. I have been here more than a month now, and things are going great. Just busy like always. I went down to Oxford last weekend and it was absolutely beautiful. Ill put up pictures at a later date. My laptop is currently not my friend and is having some technical difficulties. But Oxford was great just really cold, i will be more than ready for beach weather once June comes around haha. This week Im going to a concert at a local pub called the fighting cocks, so that should be a lot of fun I think. The next few weeks are going to be pretty busy for me, I have a lot of schoolwork due so Ill be pretty M.I.A. But I also went to the National Theatre last week to see the play the Pitmen Painters. It was about miners who decide to take an art class during the Depression in England and end up finding that art is their passion. It was pretty good I have to say. Other than that, I have just been hanging out really, nothing to exciting to talk about really haha. Very excited about Ireland in a month with the family and my friend Jen and I are planning on a trip to Italy in May. so things are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment