Saturday, February 28, 2009

Things London is Lame About

Ha, so here is my post where I will complain haha.

okay so when your going to the airport and need to put all your liquids in the clear quart size bag...i never have thought of this as a huge problem. so when I went to the grocery store the other day when i was packing, I was shocked! No ziploc bags...none .....only self sealing bags! what kind of nonsense is that! come on england catch up...ziplocs are the only way to go.

then. hot sauce...
as most know. i put hot sauce on everything. which is frustrating when you go to the section where its at and you only have one option to choose from.......
Thank god it was a brand I know... but no Tabasco was seen....no Texas Pete...nada.
They did have... I think its called Franks Red Hot.. but what a random brand to have all the way over here


Ranch dressing.
there is seriously none of it here. I found oneeee at the grocery store...and it is the more expensive kinds too.... but i mean girl needs ranch dressing... there was really no other choice.

Frozen Pizza...

basically.... they need improvement i have tried about 7 brands..and they all are lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment